My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Autograph

Some of the artists I've been fortunate to have seen and met:

Planet X (Initiation actually got to open for them)

























Tony Levin Band














Adrian Belew














Steve Smith and Vital Information














The California Guitar Trio














Allan Holdsworth














Al DiMeola

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA, but you don't have Yellowman's autograph...I do !
When I saw Belew in Boston he introduced himself as "Quincy Braintree" (which is an exit sign off 93 for 2 towns near Boston).

6:37 PM  
Blogger Jeff Jankowski said...

You also have Mark Freeland's autograph, along with his 2 page insight on the meaning of life! If only you could decipher it!!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home