My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Adrian Belew

Adrian Belew has a real cool video biography posted on his website - http://www.adrianbelew.net
Just click play on the myspace t.v. screen in the center and take a walk through his life in a nutshell.

Which of course brings me to my own Belew encounter. In the early 90's he played the Ogden Street Concert Hall and Gigi got us back stage because she went to school with the owner. We got to meet Adrian and get his autograph, and Gigi says "I can't tell you how much we enjoyed the show!" Belew just looks at her, smiling, and says "Why? Is it a secret?" True story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home