My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bunnies in Movies - recommended site!

For a quick laugh, and you only need 30 seconds, check out this site for Angry Alien Productions. It features 30 second re-enactments of popular movies with bunnies as the stars.

Okay, I know what your saying - "Bunnies and movies Jeff? How can that POSSIBLY work??!!" Seriously, it does. I mean, not having seen "Broke Back Mountain", now I finally know what all the fuss was about!

Personal favs - "The Exorcist" and "Jaws".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! ive seen those before! the exorcist one is the BEST.

-Kayleigh

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home