My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Work Day

I was just having a conversation recently about how you can know people all your life and still not really know what they do for a living. You may know the company or their title, but what's behind all of that? In an effort to unravel the work-day mysteries, here's a peek behind the veil of the Monday through Friday, 8 till 5 work day for Jeff J:

(The drive) (The office)
(The cube) (The view)

Questions??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.... what DO you do?

-Kayleigh

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are all the Dilbert cartoons?
Did someone take your red stapler?
You need to 6S that office, right now I'd give it a 'qualifying', get it to a 4 and your 'silver'.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Jeff Jankowski said...

You can't see it from the pic but I'm having the sleeper shelf put in under the desk like George did on Seinfeld.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home