My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Tattoo


Went to a tattoo house party at my brothers this past weekend and it sure beat those gadget get togethers I've been to in the past. Bob (the artist) comes to peoples houses, lets them look through a half a dozen large binders of artwork or he can free-hand a design that you draw out or print. He then quotes you what I thought was a very affordable price before he does it, and then depending on the complexity/size of the design, was getting them done in anywhere from 15 -60 minutes.

The standing joke the whole time was "oh yes, there will be blood" but there wasn't. Some discomfort on some of the more involved designs, but I think everyone was surprised at how easily it all went. I opted out for lack of a meaningful design, but I'm considering hosting a party later this year so we'll see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff - Gary's turned out great! Let me know when you decide to do it! i'll come in from Paris!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: Heim's comment: GROSS!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Jeff Jankowski said...

Here we go! There appears to be more misunderstanding of wordplay with this group than Jack and Mr. Ferley at the Regal Beagle. Sheesh!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home