My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Excerpt from "The Maverick Handbook"

Caught completely unprepared? Have you been asked to explain something directly related to your job, that you are unable to do because you are lacking the necessary knowledge of the subject? Just trying to cover your arse? Feel free to float this accepted gem of an answer from Sarah Palin:

"I may not answer the question the way you want to hear..."

(Or, apparently not at all).

And just like that you're off the hook! Consider this a "get out of jail free" card if you will.

2 Comments:

Blogger harold D said...

By golly... youbetcha... Joe Sixpack... I can see Russia from my house.

Frightening.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff! Here's an instructional on how to talk like Sarah!

http://www.236.com/video/2008/palining_9460.ph

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home