My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Initiation ROCKS Club Infinity!!

After a couple months of anticipation and a few surprisingly good rehearsals (considering the time off), I have to say I was relaxed and was able to remain focused for the most part, while still being able to sit back and just completely enjoy playing with the band again. The performance went very well, the stage was huge and the sound system was on a professional concert level. Here's to a few more of these moments in 2008. A big "thank you" to my brother for the pics!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home