My Photo
Name:
Location: Buffalo, New York, United States

My wife and I share our home with 3 greyhounds, 3 cats, occasional foster dogs, and devote much of our free time to finding homes for retired racing greyhounds.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Niagara Bike Path

Took a bike trek on Friday from the office to my in-laws house in Tonawanda. Nice because two-thirds of the way was on a designated bike path along the river. Turned out to be a bit longer of a ride than I had anticipated though, and I rode into the wind the majority of the way, but the scenery was nice.

(beginning of the trek near Harry's Harbor restaurant on Niagara St.)

(along Niagara St.)
(under the Grand Island bridges)

(path through Niawanda Park)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you didn't bother to stop by my house ... well ...

djb

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home